3.03.2010

Spring...

...is in the air, and has been for the past week. Snowboarding in slush takes a heavy toll on the legs and all I can hope for is lower temperature and heaps of new snow! Sometimes, I can`t help being a little happy about the sun and warmth though...

The school year finishes in a few weeks. Today I had one of my 6th grades for the last time, was a bit sad, really. I will actually miss them!

The past few weeks have been busy. Snowboarding, parties and lunches and who knows what else! It doesn`t seem as if the coming few weeks will be any less busy...And guess what happens after all that? Spring break! Spring break means jumping on a plane and flying to Sweden to see my family, and more specifically, the new addition to the family. The reason you have not yet had an update as to his name is because he doesn`t HAVE one yet! I still have to refer to him as the baby, the little one, skrutten, lillkillen, akachan, lillfjutten etc. Spoke to my brother last Saturday and he said they are most likely down to 2 names. Can`t wait!

Anyway, I hear Sweden and Norway are still getting snow, I`m not jealous...If you tire of it, please send us some, we need it!

1 comment:

  1. We can't wait to go back to Bergen and all that snow... Yeah, right! :P BTW. it's a bit late, but here are some NZ pics: Twitter.com/Lars_Lucas

    ReplyDelete

Followers